Content Syndication deals with the process of distributing your content to various channels such as social media or email and engaging with your audience through the content you’ve created.
For ultimate success in today’s landscape, your business must have a presence on social media. Although it may take time to see ROI, the reward could be tenfold.
The Social Media Playbook can help first timers looking to start their social media marketing efforts or for experienced marketers looking to revamp or retool their social media strategy.
Why Social Media Marketing?
In a report by Social Media Examiner:
- 86% of marketers stated that social media is important for their business
- By spending as little as 6 hours per week, 64% of marketers see lead generation benefits with social media.
- 75% of marketers reporting positive results in terms of traffic increase as one of the major benefits of social media.
- 89% of all businesses that have a dedicated social media platform as part of their marketing strategy reported an increase in their market exposure.
- More than half of marketers who have used social media marketing for over 3 years reported an increase in sales over that period.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Increase exposure
- Increase traffic
- Develop loyal fans
- Generate leads
- Improve SEO
- Grow business partnerships and relationships
- Improve sales
- Provide insights
Social Media is a Game Changer!
- Businesses that have a strategic plan for social media are more satisfied with their results than ad hoc users who are more skeptical about the value social media offers.
- Businesses that use social media as part of an overall incorporated plan are 1.5 to 2 times more likely to anticipate revenue growth than ad hoc users.
Don’t let your competitors steal away potential customers because you fail to realize the value of participating in the socialsphere!